Thursday, April 14, 2016

Why don't I cut my hair?

They irritate me. Immensely. Why don't I cut them? It's not because I think God's creations are perfect. And this is a crass explanation for why Sikhs grow their hair. It was only to distinguish their identity, to disobey the Mughals and to ensure their 'unique' faith didn't die. If this is my belief, why don't I cut them? 
Why am I trying to distinguish my identity? Is my hair such an important part of my identity? What threats my identity that I need to hold on to something unique. This isn't even unique. 
It can't be the fear of letting go, of a change. No. It's just hair. They have just been around for most of my life. Not much in the larger scheme of things.My irritation with them even annoys those around me. 
What is this albatross I have carried around my neck for so long? 

5 comments:

blinded blue teddy said...

Your fingers will miss them if they’re gone. They’re like muscle memory...

มาใหม่สุดฟิน said...

ข่าวสด Pg slot วันนี้ ข่าวสดวันนี้ เล่นเกมกับ Pg slot สมัครสมาชิกง่ายฝากโอนถอนไวมีเกมให้เล่นง่ายก็เเตกได้รับโบนัสอัปเดตเกมใหม่อย่างเสมอได้สัมผัสกับเกมสล็อตมาใหม่สุดฟิน

มีโอกาสชนะ said...

pg slot auto เครดิตฟรี เป็นการเดิมพันที่มีโอกาสชนะเยอะ และยังสามารถเล่นได้ง่ายๆ ไม่ต้องใช้เวลาเรียนรู้กฎเกมส์มากมาย PG SLOT

มีตัวอย่างการเล่นที่ง่าย said...

Pg สล็อต แตก หนัก เป็นเกมสนุกสนานยอดเยี่ยม pg slot เป็นเกมส์พีจีสล็อตโปรโมชั่นออนไลน์ เล่นบนโทรศัพท์มือถือได้ เว็บไซต์สล็อตรับโบนัสก็มีรูปแบบใหม่ มีตัวอย่างการเล่นที่ง่าย

มีความเข้ากัน said...

PG Slot Game888? เป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความน่าสนใจสำหรับผู้เล่นที่ชื่นชอบการเสี่ยงโชค โดยเกมนี้มีการออกแบบให้มีความสวยงามและมีความเข้ากันได้ใน PGSLOT