Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday's gone...

...before it arrives. Watching children grow up must be beautiful. Watching them become aware, alert, form opinion, form facial features, grow taller, fatter- all the works. Parents wouldn't like to leave a growing child home alone, they wouldn't want to travel incase they miss the first step, the first sentence. 
I don't want to miss my mother's growing older. I don't want to miss seeing how her arms wrinkle and how she now starts telling stories of Jain monks. I don't want to be missing any opportunity to make her travel the world. I cannot let go of a single day of opportunity for her to explore another cuisine, for her to get over her hatred of cheese. How can I? She is so much more delightful with each passing day? She looks more and more different. She needs me around to help her build her opinion even better. She says her white hair is more silver than mine- how do I know unless I see it? She needs me to get answers to her questions on why there is a Captcha on websites which ask for payment. How can she do without me? Why have her rack her brains for 'what's that thing called that you use for ABC with your fingers?'. A keyboard, because I may never have guessed it as I laughed and laughed. 

And yet, Tuesday's almost gone and we aren't together thanks to Covid-19. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

my love!!!!

Push here

Jasmine said...

Yes my love

PG เว็บ ตรง 2023 said...

pg slot เว็บ ตรง 2023 เปิดให้บริการ ในลักษณะของแพลตฟอร์ มเกมการพนัน สุดล้ำสมัย pg slot ที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยม จากเหล่านักพนันสมัยใหม่ สูงที่สุดปี หรือจะพูดได้ว่า มาแรงชั้น 1

PG download said...

download pgslot การดาวน์โหลดเกมสล็อต PGSLOT บนอุปกรณ์ของคุณ สามารถทำได้โดยอย่างง่าย โดยต้องเข้าไปที่เว็บไซต์ของ PG SLOT

PGฟรีเครดิต said...

joker123 ฟรีเครดิต เว็บไซต์มีเกมและก็โปรโมชั่นมากมายก่ายกองที่อัปเดตบ่อยๆ PG SLOT นอกเหนือจากนั้นยังมีชุดเกมเล่นฟรีซึ่งสามารถเล่นได้โดยไม่ต้องสมัครสมาชิกหรือดาวน์โหลด

PGเกมใหม่ๆ said...

PG SLOT อัพเดท เกมใหม่ๆ มีการอัพเดทอยู่เสมอเพื่อปรับปรุงการเล่นและรองรับเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ เช่น การใช้งานบนมือถือ เพิ่มความสามารถในการเล่นเกม PGSLOT